The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

OBAMA MAN

I have a rather tight schedule today but just could not pass up this great video about the Obama Man.

Hope, Change and the usual empty political rhetoric from the Obama Man never sounded so good .

ENJOY!!!

Ken Taylor

7 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

LOL! Thanks for the laugh, Ken. I really needed that! I'm snagging this of course! :)

12:43 PM, April 09, 2008  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

I sure hope those were messed up brownies they were eating!

Great Find Ken :-)

1:55 PM, April 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spot On, Ken!

As far as I'm concerned, Marie, anyone who thinks B. Hussein Obama even qualifies to empty the trash cans at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue deserves the diet indicated in the video. It will probably do them good, although I agree, Ewwwwwwww!

Great video!

3:02 PM, April 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO....Great video Ken!!

12:11 AM, April 10, 2008  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

For some reason (probably the death of Heston), I thought it might be a take on "Omega Man".

Not sure what that would have looked like, though.

11:40 AM, April 10, 2008  
Blogger Ottavio (Otto) Marasco said...

Enjoyed thank you Ken... A take on the Omega Man said the Wordsmith?? I thought that was funny...I got that film somewhere...

Obama is still a mystery to me... As I wrote elsewhere, there remains something about him, almost elusive an enigma if you will, it’s the unknown Obama that we should also be concerned about, his true religious viewpoints for one… Nevertheless, here is something that is known, and quite troubling I might add. I refer to his stated willingness to negotiate and trade with some of the more tyrannical leaders of the Islamic world. I pose a question, who would the Islamic world prefer to win in November?

4:53 AM, April 12, 2008  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

There are some people in the Middle East who are excited about Obama when they heard that his middle name is "Hussein".

As an aside, I have no problems at all with his middle name.

In Japan, there's a city called "Obama", and its residents want Obama to win, on the sheer reason that their city shares his last name. I guess it'd be good for tourism, or somesuch.

12:08 PM, April 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.