The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Monday, August 24, 2009

IT'S ALL NUTSO OUT THERE ! - BY RADENA

I've been reading all the crazy headlines and haven't had any lightning bolt strike me to tell me what to decide to post about because it's all nutso out there! I am completely bamfoozled about so many things:

1. What does Obama mean when he says "wee wee'd up?" Well, thank goodness we have Robert Gibbs to explain it! (sarcasm)




2. Nanc at It's Curtains for you sent the following video which explains the reason we have a Marxist Community Organizer for President. To be honest, I wasn't exactly confused about why he was elected. What I'm really confused about is why the people who elected him didn't care what sort of change he was going to bring to our country.

3. If everything is on the up-and-up with Obama's birth certificate, why does he refuse to let us see it?

4. If everything is on the up-and-up-with Obama's college transcripts, why does he refuse to let us see them?

5. How can anyone actually believe the anger of real citizens at the Town Hall meetings is manufactured? Representative Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas) obviously does. He says "The Republican Party has coordinated this apparent outrage and stirred it up."

Well, let them believe as they wish. They're wrong and and I believe they know it. As Max Pappas from Freedom Works says, "Those inside the Beltway need to know that you can't fake this sort of outrage outside the Beltway. It only happens when they are very concerned about what is going on inside of Washington, and it's a clear sign that people are very concerned." In my humble opinion it's also a clear sign that people are mad as hell!

Both myself and hubby have to frequently take deep breaths to keep our blood presssure down. If the average citizen is even half as angry as we are then Obama had better wake up or come August of 2010 he's going to find himself without a majority in the House and Senate. Perhaps we should hope he remains oblivious and continues to insult the American people!

This cartoon by Zack at "Diversity Lane" goes along with this post quite well:


Photobucket


RaDena - Blasting Caps And Dynamite

5 Comments:

Blogger RaDena said...

Oops! It seems I messed up, Ken. I wrote this post last Thursday, but forgot to include what I referred to as "the following video." I have for tomorrow's post. Don't know how I did that, Sorry!

10:01 AM, August 24, 2009  
Blogger Beyond-The-Spectrum said...

Come on...do you REALLY believe that one political ideology oo party holds the answers for what ails America? I find so much fault with both dogmatic poles ("liberal" as well as "conservative" that I can't stand the static thinking of either). For instance, I'm for gun-owners' rights and the right to protect & defend myself, but bringing guns to a protests sends the wrong message..one of intimidation. Let's try to think past our dogmas, shall we?

10:22 AM, August 24, 2009  
Blogger RaDena said...

Ken, I've figured out my mistake and sent you a corrected version of the HTML transcript. Sorry, but the video on this post shouldn't have been posted until tomorrow and doesn't fit the post. Please use the new code and forgive me for being so scattered!

10:23 AM, August 24, 2009  
Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

No problem RaDena, got all the chages and they have been made. And yeah it is ,"nutso," out there!

1:01 PM, August 24, 2009  
Blogger RaDena said...

But Ken, the video in reference to Obama isn't there! Check out the video on my blog.

6:54 PM, August 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.