The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Thursday, March 04, 2010

OBAMA TO THE NUT HOUSE AND PALIN THE STAND UP

When I first saw the above image of Obama and all of the lab coats during his presser spewing his usual lies about health care the following lyrics came to mind from a 1966 hit - "They're Coming To Take Me away"

"Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to leave because I'd go berserk? Well, you left me anyhow and the days got worse and worse and now you see I've gone completely out of my mind.

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha, They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away ha ha

You thought it was joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said that losing you would make me flip my lid, right? You know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed, you laughed and laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad. And they're coming to take me away Ha Ha

They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha, To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes, They're coming to take me away ha ha"

Obama and lab coats, to the funny farm. The words of this song could not be more appropriate considering the loony bin and agenda this guy promotes. If only they would come to take him away!




Again on the lighter side of politics, the above video is Sarah Palin's stand up comic debut. Not bad for the first time, she was actually quite funny. At least she in intending to be a comic and not just a joke like BHO!

Ken Taylor

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

For those of you who remember Dr. Demento, that song was a staple of his radio show.

And Barry doesn't need to be taken away - he needs to be kicked out as soon as possible.

7:47 PM, March 04, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you meant to say that the sound technician, or someone else in charge above his/her pay grade thought half-governor Palin was funny, because they were responsible for adding the fake laugh track to the broadcast in post-production (after taping ended).

Or maybe you think she is funny the same as I do, because she is one big joke (ha-ha).

BTW, I don't expect a response from you as history has shown that, although you presumably believe what you write, you fail to stand behind your words when you are criticized.

Regards.

7:11 PM, March 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.