The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Monday, October 05, 2009

YES, CNN CHICAGO IS OUT - BY RADENA

It was such a shock CNN Couldn't believe it:



"Wait a minute. Chicago is out? OUT?"Yeah, buddy. Chicago is out and we know how badly all of Obama's cronies wanted the games held in Chicago. What a crying shame. I'm so torn up over this I'm crying in my beer. Okay, so I don't drink beer but that's beside the point. Instead of going to Copenhagen he could have been doing something important like figuring out how to deal with Iran. That is, if he even wants to deal with Iran. That's anyone's guess.

Do you suppose this is a blow to Obama's ego? I mean, he's the chosen one and should be able to get anything he wants right? Must be a real shock even though I heard him say during a speech on this great and tragic loss "...so that I wish that we had come back with better news from Copenhagen, I could not be prouder of my home town of Chicago... and on and on, while most of the time smiling from ear to ear.

Photobucket

Do you think he was smiling about this turn of events in private?

Photobucket

RaDena - Blasting Caps And Dynamite

3 Comments:

Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

RaDena - all the big "O" did was signal to the world and especially our enemies, just how weak he truly is!

BTW I added a pic that I thought was very appropriate with your post! I think you'll notice it right away ! LOL

10:20 AM, October 05, 2009  
Blogger RaDena said...

LOL! Yep, I noticed it, Ken. I'm going to snag it and put it up top on my post. :)

12:09 PM, October 05, 2009  
Blogger RaDena said...

Okay, pic is up, only I added it under the sentence "Do you think he was smiling about this turn of events in private." It's histerical, Ken. Love it! :)

12:14 PM, October 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.