The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Monday, June 22, 2009

BIGFOOT FOUND - COULD IT BE OBAMA

Several years ago the picture to the right was taken of a supposed Bigfoot sighting and has been both the center of controversy and study every since its appearance in a very brief 8 MM movie footage which was originally taken in 1967 by two hunters named Roger Patterson and Robert Gimlinar .

Notice very closely the look as the creature glances back toward the camera. Notice to the movement of the hands and the configuration of the walk, again as the creature looks back toward the camera.

Many have speculated that this film is of an individual wearing a suit that was made to look like a Bigfoot.

If this is the case or if this was truly a sighting of an actual Bigfoot no one knows for sure. I believe that we may have found the origin of either the creature or the individual who was wearing a possible Bigfoot suit.


Compare the above picture taken from the original 8 MM film to this recent photo taken of Barack Obama during a walk through the White House grounds. Notice the similarities in the glare toward reporters and the glare toward the camera in the above Bigfoot picture.

Notice also the position of the hands and the similar walk as in the Bigfoot picture. Could Obama be the individual who was wearing a Bigfoot costume in 1967 ? Or is Obama secretly actually the legendary Bigfoot ?



While Obama is glancing over his left shoulder and the picture of the creature is glancing over its right, you must admit the similarities are very striking.

Of course this is all in fun and to you liberals our there who are reading this and getting mad as the steam begins to pour out of your ears, remember that you had fun at the expense of President Bush and we took it , when it was actually done in fun, as it was and laughed also.

If you are truly taking this seriously and finding that you are offended and extremely upset that some," right wing nut," would have the gall to insult your messiah and compare him to Bigfoot, then get a life and wake up and realize that you are totally obsessed with Obama and you are in danger of becoming a fanatic !


Ken Taylor

12 Comments:

Blogger Mike's America said...

No, that's not Obama in the bigfoot getup. He would be too young to fit.

Actually, I have learned from other sources that it is Rob's mother. And she is actually NOT wearing a custome, but naked in the photo.

10:48 AM, June 23, 2009  
Blogger RaDena said...

Hoo boy! Rob's gonna love that one!

Ken... you may be on to something here. But like Mike said, Obama's too young. It's possible it may be Obama's father though.

11:08 AM, June 23, 2009  
Blogger Rob said...

Wow Mike, that is really funny.

For those of you who find Mike's humor funny, let me tell you that my beautiful mother died of cancer 6 years ago after a long and painful struggle.

She sacrificed so much for my brother and I.

RaDena, given your diatribe about what you find rude - I find it quite remarkable that you enjoy this type of sick humor.

You and Mike are disgusting - as is anyone else who finds Mike's post funny.

I'll say a prayer that you learn some decency.

11:46 AM, June 23, 2009  
Blogger Mike's America said...

I'm sorry your mother is dead Rob. But that doesn't mean you become the arbiter of what is funny or not.

Like a good lefty, I know you want to run everyone's lives and determine what speech is acceptable or not but I don't recognize your authority.

I wouldn't have said it if I knew your mother died of cancer but I had no way of knowing that.

Don't you think perhaps you are using the sad fact of your mother's death for your own purpose here?

Ligthen up pal!

11:57 AM, June 23, 2009  
Blogger RaDena said...

Thanks, Rob. I think a lot of you too. :)

1:51 PM, June 23, 2009  
Anonymous Kirsten said...

As I must not have any decency, I laughed when I came across this post.

Now I'm laughing at the dumba$$ above aka Rob because what you wrote was useless and retarded. I said it, "retarded". After all I'm "disgusting" for finding this funny. Sorry to hear about your mother. Even more sorry that you use her memory to play on people's emotions just to attack people and call them names. I have too much respect for my mother to do that, but then again I'm not a liberal.

And I know you are going to come to my blog and attack me, so bring it, I can take it. p.s. Your not allowed to be PC at my blog.

3:16 PM, June 23, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoo funny!
But I'll go with RaDena's opinion; probably Obeyme's father. Even I can see the familial resemblance. And the age timeline fits better.

And Rob. . we did not know of your mother's death. We may be conservatives, but we are not mind readers. Our (at least my) condolances to you.

B Woodman
III

3:17 PM, June 23, 2009  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Poor Rob... He's such a legend in his own mind that it must be difficult for him to bear such criticism.

3:37 PM, June 23, 2009  
Blogger Mark said...

I don't want to rain on your parade, but a few years ago, it was revealed that Bigfoot was a prank.

The man who put on the costume and allowed himself to be photographed died, and soon after, his son revealed the truth. His will had specified the truth be told.

Yours was a funny post, though.

I bet Rob wouldn't have liked the two photos I saw recently that showed Michele Obama next to a chimpanzee and both had the same expressions on their faces.

Conversely, I bet he roared in laughter when he saw the various comparisons of George W Bush with a chimpanzee.

7:00 PM, June 24, 2009  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Another reason it can't be Rob in that suit: he's not an ape, he's an ASS!

8:19 PM, June 24, 2009  
Blogger RaDena said...

LOL!

3:40 PM, June 27, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, it's pretty F'ed up what you did here. Granted nobody could've known about Rob's Mom passing away a few years back, but to not even express the slightest bit of apology after learning your "joke" was in very bad taste, just tells me you are in the wrong. A normal person would be very apologetic. Instead you come back with more insults. Very mature...

And RaDena, same goes for you. You're just as bad for encouraging Mike's stupid comments.

And to whomever maintains this blog, shame on you for not even recognizing this poor taste and doing something about it.

2:19 PM, July 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.