The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Thursday, July 12, 2007

THE BIG 51 TODAY

Today I am taking the day and most likely tomorrow also and doing absolutely NOTHING. I turned 51 at 1:30 AM this morning and I am going to sit back put a good movie, (I'm thinking , "The Right Stuff, ), and enjoy the letters and appeals that are starting to come in from AARP. and other such organizations. In other words, I'll open them laugh at them and throw them away!

Your only old if you feel old, and frankly I feel as young as I did when I was twenty. The only difference is that the aches when I get up in the morning remind me of reality. So I am chilling for two days in celebration! Enjoy this weeks picture gallery below and I'll be back with The Sunday Commentary.

Ken (not over the hill yet) Taylor

8 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Happy Birthday Ken. All the best and I hope you enjoy yourself.

1:32 PM, July 12, 2007  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Well Happy B-Day Ken!!!

And remember you are only as old as you feel and if you feel 20 that's great!!

Enjoy your rest :-)

2:42 PM, July 12, 2007  
Blogger Douglas V. Gibbs said...

Happy b-day, buddy. Now what are you doing reading this? Go relax, or something!

8:09 PM, July 13, 2007  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Belated Happy Bday Ken!

You are getting older... but in some ways you're getting better too!

10:46 PM, July 13, 2007  
Blogger Gayle said...

A "Happy belated Birthday" from me too, Ken. Enjoy!

11:12 AM, July 14, 2007  
Blogger Gayle said...

A "Happy belated Birthday" from me too, Ken. Enjoy!

11:12 AM, July 14, 2007  
Blogger Mark said...

Happy Birthday. Oh, to be only 51 again! I havce been busy and haven't blogged lately, but I posted a new entry today, just so you know I'm not dead yet.

7:43 PM, July 14, 2007  
Blogger Concerned Citizen said...

Well, I guess better late than never. Happy Birthday my friend and here is to another 51 years, if you want them. :)

11:47 AM, July 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.