The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

PARTY TIME OBAMA STYLE

Photobucket

"We got your money, we got the power, now it's PARTY TIME !"

Today marks day 50 of the Obama administration, ( I know it seems like 50 years). With each day that has passed since January 20, the messiah has painted gloom and doom and today looks to be no different. It is all rather depressing isn't it ?

Well rather than post about the depressive spending, bailouts and gloom being dished out by Obama and company, today's post is given to hopefully inspire laughter or at least a chuckle to relieve some of the stress.

Abraham Lincoln was once asked why he joked so much and his response was, "I laugh because I must not cry." He also once said about laughter, "I have always believed that a good laugh was good for both the mental and physical digestion."

So in the spirit of Abraham Lincoln I offer this post for the health of your, "mental and physical digestion !"

Ken Taylor

6 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I don't agree with your post at all. However, I am still laughing at the video. That is awesome.

I may lift it from your site and post it up on my blog. I hope you don't mind.

11:43 AM, March 10, 2009  
Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

Help yourself Rob. I almost split my side when I first saw the video!

1:30 PM, March 10, 2009  
Blogger Gayle said...

LOL! That's terrific, Ken! Thank you for the laugh. I'm beginning to really treasure my laughs and count them as gifts, so thanks for the gift! :)

2:27 PM, March 10, 2009  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Poor Rob. It's going to be a sad day when he DOES realize how badly he's been had.

How many broken promises is it going to take before he faces reality?

4:29 PM, March 10, 2009  
Blogger Rob said...

In 20 months, we'll see if Obama's economic policies have improved our economy.

I'm guessing we will see a rising housing market, falling unemployment, the Dow at 10,000, and GDP growth at about 2.5 percent.

If that holds true, the Republicans will take another beating in the mid-term elections.

Mike, what is your prediction for the economy in 20 months? Put yourself on the record and then we'll see who is right. I've pretty much nailed the last two election cycles. I'm going for 3 in a row.

4:58 PM, March 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the video was great too. The ecomony will probably improve IN SPITE of Obama's policies since economic cycles are normal. The last thing we need though is more government meddling in the economy through more wasteful spending, more mandates, and higher taxation. These policies are sure to dampen any recovery.

5:37 PM, March 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.