The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Friday, December 05, 2008

CHRISTMAS WITH TRANS - SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA

Once again Christmas is upon us and the light shows are hitting the web. I am a fan of Trans - Siberian Orchestra and the above video has a little different twist as Trans - Siberian took a Mozart tune and brought a little Christmas spirit to it.

Then it was created into this fantastic light show. I learned today of one that has been created right here at home with Trans - Siberian music and an FM transmiter so that one can listen to the music through a car radio while viewing the light show.

Needless to say we will be taking in the lights some time this weekend! Enjoy this one and Merry Christmas to each and every one.

Ken Taylor



2 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

I've seen that one before but it was fun watching it again, Ken. It's awesome!

I'm so behind. I'm not even done Christmas shopping yet. Don't have my tree up yet either and it usually goes up the day after Thanksgiving. I'll get everything done, I'm sure. I always do, but this year it will be by the skin of my chinny-chin-chin! LOL!

7:55 PM, December 05, 2008  
Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.10.15
ralph lauren polo
christian louboutin outlet
louboutin shoes
kate spade outlet
pandora charms
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
true religion jeans
giuseppe zanotti
kate spade outlet

10:49 PM, October 14, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.